Step by step instructions
- In the administration menu go to Add Content
- Click on Slide
- Add your Slide Title
- Click Browse to find the image you would like to use for your slider
- Image Tips: Choose images that are horizontal in nature. The image slider always has the solid color bar on the left which will obscure some of your image
- Image Size: Your images should fit nicely at 800 x 600 pixels at 72 DPI. This will allow you to move the image around a bit to get the best placement.
- Photo Editors: If you do not have access to Photoshop, you can find free simple image editors such as GIMP
- After you upload your image you can adjust the image using the selector window
- Enter the Text relating to the slide, typically 15-20 words
- Select what Background color you want your left side image bar
- Under Link, create Title if you are linking to another page. Using Read More will fit nicely within the space, this is optional if you want to include links.
- Enter the URL to where the slide should jump to when clicked. It can link to an inside page, and outside URL or a document you have uploaded to your website.
- Click Save